Now that I'm a 7th grade blogger, I definitely want to new things to my blog than I did last year. Last year my blog was really plain and I didn't really have a lot of visuals or anything really special and eye catching. This year, I'm going to change that by putting pictures that relate to my post, and maybe add some fun and cool widgets.
Some things I have learned about blogs from laptop bootcamp, is that the more visuals the more interesting the blog post looks. No one wants a plain blog because it doesn't look interesting or entertaining to read about. I also learned that avatars are a good way to kind of hide your identity by not using your real photo. Avatars can still show who you are by adding cool things to it like if one of your hobbies is listening to music, you could put headphones on your avatar.
Overall, I think that the laptop bootcamp has really helped me in a lot of things that I never knew before like blogging. I hope that my blog will gradually become better. Hopefully all the tips I've learned from bootcamp will come in handy!
I feel that a blog is a really great learning tool and is very convenient. You can always add cool gadgets that help you! Some ways that this blog will help me is by having a homework calendar. My homework calendar helps me when I forget what my homework is in any of my classes, and it's so convenient because all I have to do is go to my blog and click on the homework tab. It's also a great way to tell people what you learned at school and tell the audience new things that they probably never learned before.
Some of the benefits of having this blog all the way till high school and having it up-to-date, is that as a writer I will be able to see myself improve and make my blog more interesting. And while I have this blog, my personality will start to grow and when I look back at all my writing pieces, I'll be able to hear and see myself become more confident.
![]() |
| Photo by Me |
Overall, I think that the laptop bootcamp has really helped me in a lot of things that I never knew before like blogging. I hope that my blog will gradually become better. Hopefully all the tips I've learned from bootcamp will come in handy!

Comments
Post a Comment