My Fitness Plan
How will you move for at least 60 minutes a day?
MONDAY
|
TUESDAY
|
WEDNESDAY
|
THURSDAY
|
FRIDAY
|
SATURDAY
|
SUNDAY
|
Soccer
|
Swimming
|
Intramural Badminton
|
Soccer
|
Hip Hop Abs with my mom
|
Gym with parents
Run on treadmill-10min.
Elliptical-30 min.
Core workout (push-ups, sit ups, plank)-30 min.
| |
Total active time:
1 hr. 30 min.
|
Total active time:
1 hr.
|
Total active time:
|
Total active time:
1 hr.
|
Total active time:
1 hr. 30 min.
|
Total active time:
70 min.
|
Total active time:
1 hr. 10 min.
|
1. Do you think you are getting enough exercise? Why or why not?
I think that I’m getting an okay amount of exercise, but most of my activities haven’t started yet and I think that I should start getting more plugged in into school activities.
2. Check out the benefits of fitness document we have shared with you.
What Benefits of fitness do you hope to improve through your weekly fitness plan? Please list 3-5 benefits of fitness
I can improve my body shape, have better self-esteem, increase my metabolic rate, and decreases my stress levels.
Comments
Post a Comment