1. What was the best part of this assignment?
For me, the best part of this assignment was that I was able to get really creative and play around with the colors I was using. Compared to last year in art, I feel that my name portion from this year was a lot better and that I had more control.
2. If you could do this assignment again, what would you do differently?
If I could do this again, I would try to work with more types of medias rather than just colored pencil. And I say that because it was a lot harder to control and blend everything using this type of media rather than using paint, which is a lot easier to blend. Another thing is that I wish I painted my background before doing the actual design of my letters because it made it harder to go in and out of my letters and everything.
Comments
Post a Comment