ILLUMINATED LETTER
| |
Reference Photo:
|
Pre Construction Fired Photo:
|
Describe what you liked about the unit:
What I really liked about this unit was having the ability to really take control, creatively, in how we got to design the illuminated letter. In most of our
projects, there are certain parameters that we have to stay within, but this time, we could really do whatever we wanted with our letter in terms of shape and decorating.
| |
Describe what you disliked about the unit:
I enjoyed this unit, but because it was such a short project, I felt like I didn’t really have much time to really process and think thoroughly about what I was doing. So for me, it was mostly just timing.
| |
Post Glaze Fire Photo:
| |
Is this a project that you think I should keep or disregard? Why?
I think this is a project that you should keep because in this project I noticed how much you took a step back and let us have a lot of freedom and be creative. I personally feel that this is really important for us as students to grow and truly test our knowledge on the skills we’ve learned.
| |
I sincerely apologize if your piece broke during firing process. You will not be assessed for the glazing portion.
| |
The chart above shows my family's monthly water consumption. In August it was 72.8 cubic meters, in september it was 60.5 cubic meters, in October it was 64.9 cubic meters, in November it was 63.7 cubic meters, in December it was 25.8, and for January it was 47.7. The average is 55.9 cubic meters per month. The target was the average reduced to 20% less of our water consumption and the amount we would want to use instead of using an a lot more wasteful amount. Our target was 44.72 cubic meters per month.
Comments
Post a Comment