Here is D blocks Flag Football video.
When we first started flag football I didn't know anything about it like the rules and how to play. So once Mrs. Greaney told us I was a bit confused but later on new what the rules were. When we played I did play by the rules and sometimes if I forgot, my team mates would tell me and I would remember. Also when we played, when I lost I would say good job to the other team and if we won I wouldn't celebrate, I would just move on to the next game. My team would always make sure that everyone had a chance to be every role. Other than that when my team mates didn't want to be the quarterback or center I would volunteer. Coming out on the field as someone who has never played flag football, I wasn't very good at anything so I needed to improve on a lot of things, so I definitely was trying hard to strive for my improvement. And after we practiced a lot of catching and spiral passing I can now do it.
Comments
Post a Comment