In RLA, we have been keeping track of our reading with our reading logs. We are expected to read 250 pages in 2 weeks, and my total was 324 pages and 347 min. Some things that I noticed, were that the amount of time I read at school aren't as long as my time when I read at home. But that is probably because in school the teacher gives us independent reading, but for a limited amount of time. Another pattern that I realized when I looked at my reading log, was that at home I mostly read 20 min. a day and rarely read more than 20 min.
My goal that I'll be working on is to read new genres like autobiographies/biographies, and in order to work on that goal, I'll be asking for recommendations from my teachers and friends for interesting biographies/autobiographies.
The next book that I'm planning to read after I finish the book that I'm currently reading, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer, is Wonder by RJ Palacio.
My goal that I'll be working on is to read new genres like autobiographies/biographies, and in order to work on that goal, I'll be asking for recommendations from my teachers and friends for interesting biographies/autobiographies.
The next book that I'm planning to read after I finish the book that I'm currently reading, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer, is Wonder by RJ Palacio.
Comments
Post a Comment