In home base, we recently discussed our own likes and skills as we think about our service learning projects. I know I love helping out children, adults, and the elderly. Whether they may have a disability or are located in an elderly home or hospital, in general, I just love helping them out.
Since I really love volunteering and interacting with others, I want my service learning project to relate to that concept. Right now, I'm not too sure what organization I want to work with and I'm still working on researching the different organizations. I could possibly go out with my family or friends and volunteer at a children's hospital to help out.
Because I know what my focus is, my next step for this project would be to research the different organizations such as the Ronald McDonald Jr club at school. But first I will need a bit more insight on what the organization exactly does to volunteer.
I'm really looking forward to helping out at the children's hospital and making the kids smile!
Since I really love volunteering and interacting with others, I want my service learning project to relate to that concept. Right now, I'm not too sure what organization I want to work with and I'm still working on researching the different organizations. I could possibly go out with my family or friends and volunteer at a children's hospital to help out.
Because I know what my focus is, my next step for this project would be to research the different organizations such as the Ronald McDonald Jr club at school. But first I will need a bit more insight on what the organization exactly does to volunteer.
I'm really looking forward to helping out at the children's hospital and making the kids smile!
Comments
Post a Comment