News Package Element/ Time Reference Script Introduction The Holocaust is one of the most famous genocides known by many around the world. There has always been speculation whether the movie, Schindler’s List, and its goriness was ever appropriate for students, especially for those who couldn’t handle the gruesome content in the movie. But one filmmaker, Steven Spielberg, made a monumental movement. He changed the lives of many with just one movie. He brought perspectives on prejudice and bullying to light in the phenomenal movie, Schindler’s List . Soundbite 1: Matthew Elms, 8th grade C-side social studies teacher (Elms, 5:43) “I have a hard time imagining an intelligent person sitting down and watching that movie and not being changed. And being the same person afterwards that they were before.” Bridge When asked on how the movie could change people’s perspectives on the world and prejudice, Matthew Elms, an eighth grade social studies teacher at SAS, had a s...
Katya, your website was exceptional in detail, especially the front page. I can relate to you when you want to learn more about your dad's side. I have the same wonders, as I researched my moms side and know little about my dad's side!
ReplyDeleteYour website tells us a lot of details about multicultural america. You also did a really good job about the immigrations like you because of a lot of evidences and important information. Nice Work!
ReplyDelete